This delightful self catering apartment is on the upper floor of Villa Bastiola with amazing views of Umbria and Tuscany beyond. The apartment is light, airy and modern in feel as there are full length windows in the master bedroom, living area and kitchen which has a private kitchen terrace, perfect for morning coffee or evening aperitivo.
Voted by guests as having “the most comfortable beds in Italy”, each bedroom has beautiful bed covers & pure cotton sheets & there are fluffy Egyptian cotton towels in the bathrooms – everything that you need for rest and relaxation on your holiday in Umbria. With shutters on the windows, the rooms are dark in the mornings perfect for a good nights’ sleep! There’s nothing like getting out of bed and opening the shutters to look out at the blue, blue skies and incredible view.
Perfect for 2 – 4 guests, the apartment offers:
• 1 master bedroom with king size bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside units
• 1 double bedroom with queen size bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinet
• 1 large bathroom with walk in shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin
• Spacious living area with 3 seater sofa bed and armchair, dining room table and 4 chairs
• Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster
• Table and 2 chairs in the kitchen
• Private kitchen terrace with bistro table and chairs
• The living area also has a library, TV (Sky), DVD player, Sony surround sound system and a selection of DVDs
• The laundry is on the ground floor with a washing machine, clothes dryer and pegs. Detergents provided.
• Private, secure car parking in the grounds with automatic wrought iron gate (remote controlled)
• Free wi-fi
• All bed linens, towels, pool towels and kitchen linens are provided
• Fantastic complimentary welcome pack on arrival
Enjoy swimming in the gorgeous 10m x 5m swimming pool nestling in the gardens at Villa Bastiola with a stunning panoramic view across Umbria and Tuscany. There is a minibar area below the pool where guests can store drinks and snacks to enjoy while at the pool side. Plastic glasses are provided for guests’ safety!
Guests are welcome to sit in the shady loggia by the front door of the apartment, perfect for morning coffee or a cooler spot in the afternoons, enjoy the amazing, panoramic view from the sun terrace in the gardens relaxing on the rattan sofa and chairs or take shade and dine alfresco under the gazebo or the rustic loggia, both with tables and chairs.
There’s a fantastic play area for kids with a sandpit and playhouse (both Little Tikes), a play kitchen with lots of pots and pans, a table and stools, toys for outdoor play and a swing set.
A travel cot with extra mattress, high chair, baby bath and lots of toys for toddlers including a complete Happy Lands set are available included in the rates if required.
The apartment makes an ideal base for touring Umbria, enjoying the food and culture or simply soaking up the atmosphere from the tranquility of the gardens.