Apartment Ulivo is a luxury self catering apartment on the first floor of Villa Bastiola, with access via a short flight of stone steps from the front courtyard. Featuring original chestnut beams, terracotta ceiling tiles and flooring and a stunning pietra serena fireplace, the apartment is truly Umbrian in style.
Voted by guests as having “the most comfortable beds in Italy”, each bedroom has beautiful bed covers & pure cotton sheets & there are fluffy Egyptian cotton towels in the bathrooms – everything that you need for rest and relaxation on your holiday in Umbria. With shutters on the windows, the rooms are dark in the mornings, perfect for a good nights’ sleep! There’s nothing like getting out of bed and opening the shutters to look out at the blue, blue skies and incredible view.
Perfect for 2 – 4 guests, the apartment offers:
• 2 double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms
• Spacious living area with 3 seater sofa bed and armchair
• Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster
• Wooden table and 4 chairs in the kitchen
• The living area has a library, TV (Sky), DVD player & VHS player, ipod docking station and DVDs & videos
• The laundry is on the ground floor with a washing machine, clothes dryer and pegs. Detergents provided.
• Private, secure car parking in the grounds with automatic wrought iron gate (remote controlled)
• Free wi-fi
• All bed linens, towels, pool towels & kitchen linens are included
• Fantastic complimentary welcome pack on arrival
Enjoy swimming in the gorgeous 10m x 5m swimming pool nestling in the gardens at Villa Bastiola with a stunning panoramic view across Umbria and Tuscany. There is a minibar area below the pool where guests can store drinks and snacks to enjoy while at the pool side. Plastic glasses are provided for guests’ safety!
Guests are also welcome to sit in the shady loggia, opposite the front door of the apartment, perfect for morning coffee or a cooler place to read a book in the afternoons. Enjoy looking at the amazing panoramic view from the sun terrace in the gardens relaxing on the rattan sofa and chairs or take shade and dine alfresco under the gazebo or the loggia at the back of the villa.
The apartment makes an ideal base for touring Umbria, enjoying the food and culture or simply soaking up the atmosphere from the tranquility of the gardens.
Parent rated 10 out of 10 on Baby Friendly Boltholes!
For families travelling with younger children (including babies and toddlers), the apartment has been given a five star rating on the excellent website, Baby Friendly Boltholes.
A travel cot, extra padded mattress (indispensable for a good night’s sleep for everyone!), cot bed linens, baby bath, 2 high chairs, playmat, full set of Happy Lands and other toys are available complimentary on request.
In addition to the swimming pool, the garden has a great play area with Little Tikes playhouse & sandpit, play kitchen and pots and pans, paddling pool and a few outdoor toys as well as a swing set.