Self catering apartments & villa with private pool to rent for holidays in Umbria
Villa Bastiola in Umbria has two lovely, independent, two-bedroom apartments for rent, each suitable for 2 – 4 guests, with a stunning swimming pool nestling in the gardens among the olive grove. Perfect as a base for those seeking to experience the rich culture, regional cuisine, vineyards, medieval hilltop towns and countryside that this stunning region of Italy has to offer…
Rent Villa Bastiola with private pool in Umbria in exclusivity for larger groups of 6 – 8 guests.
“What a find this place was! Close to everything and far enough away to feel that you were in the middle of no-where… Thank you for telling us about the fireflies, a wonderful, magical sight.”
Judith & Jeff, Sydney, Australia
Originally a Casa Padronale (farmhouse), Villa Bastiola is situated on the hillside at Comunaglia in Umbria, on the border with Tuscany, with stunning views over the surrounding hills and valleys.
Both apartments sleep 2 – 4 and have:
• Use of infinity swimming pool (10m x 5m) in the gardens
• 2 double bedrooms & bathrooms
• Spacious living room with double sofa bed and armchair
• Sky TV, DVD player, iPhone docking station
• Free wi-fi internet connection
• Library of books and videos or DVDs
• Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven & hob and table and chairs
• All linens, towels, pool towels & kitchen linens provided
• Laundry room with Bosch washing machine (detergents provided)
• Sun terrace with rattan sofa, chairs, coffee table & sunshade + wood/charcoal burning BBQ
• Lovely large gardens with olive grove and fruit trees
• Covered gazebo with Emu table & 4 chairs
• Covered loggia with wrought iron table & 8 chairs
• Swing set, sand pit & playhouse (all Little Tikes), play kitchen & paddling pool
• Sun loungers & table & chairs by pool area + minibar!
• Sunny courtyard, perfect for lazy breakfasts
• Private and secure parking
• Fabulous welcome pack included (Bottle of Prosecco, fresh bread, jam, milk, juice, tea, coffee, olive oil, pasta, sauces, water etc)
With flights direct from London Stansted to Perugia with Ryanair, Umbria is now easily accessible with the villa only half an hours’ drive from Perugia International airport.
Come and discover Assisi, Gubbio, Cortona, Perugia, Siena, Montone, Deruta, Todi, Orvieto, Città di Castello, Umbertide, Sansepolcro, Anghiari and many more delightful medieval towns and villages, all within easy reach.
Visit Deruta and the Ubaldo Grazia factory to buy majolica ware and for traditional Umbrian linens, Busatti of Anghiari have working looms where you can see the beautiful fabrics being woven. Hunt for truffles with Tartufi Bianconi or take an afternoon out to relax at a wonderful spa, Villa Valentina, with thermal mineral pools on the hillside at Umbertide, only 15 minutes drive away.
Villa Bastiola (lovely villa with pool in Umbria) has been personally selected by Sawdays and Baby Friendly Boltholes and has 5 star reviews on both websites.