Self catering apartments & villa rental with pool for holiday rental in Umbria
Villa Bastiola has been restored and converted into two independent two-bedroom apartments with a swimming pool in the gardens, each suitable for 2 – 4 guests for holiday rentals making great holiday accommodation in Umbria. Perfect as a base for those seeking to experience the rich culture, regional cuisine, vineyards, medieval hilltop towns and countryside that this stunning region of Italy has to offer…
Villa Bastiola is also available for exclusive villa rental with pool for larger groups suitable for 6 – 8 guests.
“What a find this place was! Close to everything and far enough away to feel that you were in the middle of no-where… Thank you for telling us about the fireflies, a wonderful, magical sight.”
Judith & Jeff, Sydney, Australia
Originally a Casa Padronale (farmhouse), Villa Bastiola is situated on the hillside at Comunaglia in Umbria, on the border with Tuscany, with stunning views over the surrounding hills and valleys.
Both apartments sleep 2 – 4 and have:
• Use of infinity swimming pool in the gardens (10m x 5m)
• 2 double bedrooms & bathrooms
• Spacious living room with double sofa bed and armchair
• Sky TV, DVD player, iPhone docking station
• Free wi-fi internet connection
• Library of books and videos or DVDs
• Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven & hob and table and chairs
• Laundry room with Bosch washing machine (detergents provided)
• Sunny courtyard, perfect for lazy breakfasts
• Lovely large gardens with olive grove and fruit trees
• Sun terrace with rattan sofa, chairs, coffee table & sunshade – amazing panoramic views!
• Gazebo with table & chairs and sun loungers
• Swing set, sand pit & playhouse (all Little Tikes), play kitchen & paddling pool
• Private and secure parking
• Fabulous welcome pack included (fresh bread, jam, milk, juice, tea, coffee, olive oil, pasta, sauces, red/white wine, water etc)
With flights direct from London Stansted to Perugia with Ryanair, Umbria is now easily accessible with the villa only half an hours’ drive from Perugia International airport.
Come and discover Assisi, Gubbio, Cortona, Perugia, Siena, Montone, Deruta, Todi, Orvieto, Città di Castello, Umbertide, Sansepolcro, Anghiari and many more delightful medieval towns and villages, all within easy reach.
Visit Deruta and the Ubaldo Grazia factory to buy majolica ware and for traditional Umbrian linens, Busatti of Anghiari have working looms where you can see the beautiful fabrics being woven. Hunt for truffles with Tartufi Bianconi or take an afternoon out to relax at a wonderful spa, Villa Valentina, with thermal mineral pools on the hillside at Umbertide, only 15 minutes drive away.